Signature Digital is a brand owned and operated by Signature Australia Group Pty Ltd (ABN 76 621 667 892) and all transactions are conducted by the parent company. Signature Australia Group Pty Ltd is a company wholly owned within Australia.
Your privacy is important to Signature Australia Group Pty Ltd. This policy covers how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your information.
Personal identification information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person or business. Signature Australia Group Pty Ltd may collect personal identification information from clients and website users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when visitors visit our website, register on the website, purchase a product or service, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, enter a competition, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website
Clients and website visitors may be asked for, as appropriate and not limited to; name, email address, mailing address, phone number/s and postcode. We will collect personal identification information from clients and website visitors only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Clients and website visitors can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website related activities or to purchase products and services that we may offer.
How we use collected information
Signature Australia Group Pty Ltd may collect and use clients’ and website visitors’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalise user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our website visitors and clients as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process sales and delivery of products and services: We may use the information clients provide about themselves and their business when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send confirmation and follow up emails.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other website feature.
- To send clients and website visitors information about topics, products and services we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order or similar products, company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
Signature Australia Group Pty Ltd adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information. No personal information is stored on the website.
Security of your funds and credit card details – your funds, personal, business, bank account and credit card details are secure at the time of purchase and at all times following completion of your transactions. Any credit card payments are collected by any 3rd party payment facilitator that we may engage and credit card details are encrypted by that 3rd party according to the highest standards as required by law. Direct deposits and EFT transfers are handled directly by the banks and financial institutions engaged by us and the client concerned. Signature Australia Group Pty Ltd will never hold, store or retain your bank account or credit card details given during the sale and payment procedure process.
Signature Australia Group Pty Ltd banks with the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
Sharing your personal information
Signature Australia Group Pty Ltd will never sell, trade, or rent clients’ and website visitors’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information, not linked to or disclosing any personally identifiable information, regarding visitors and clients with our marketing partners, business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Over time, website users may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website and by purchasing our products and services you acknowledge your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Complaints and Enquiries Procedure
Please contact us if you have any enquiries or complaints relating to how Signature Australia Group Pty Ltd handles any of your personal information. Upon request, a client may check the personal details that Signature Australia Group Pty Ltd holds about them and may correct any information held by Signature Australia Group Pty Ltd that is incorrect.
We can be contacted by using the enquiry form on the ‘Contact Us’ Page on this website or by emailing us directly – firstname.lastname@example.org